Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Having a Mac

Having a Mac is like having a child with special needs. Everywhere you go, whatever you do, you have to ensure it is Mac compatible. Anything you buy, the next question you need to ask after the price is, "Is it mac compatible?'

At first, it was troublesome for me. I was using a HP which was using Windows OS, and no questions like this were required to be asked. But then since MBP came into my life, I always had to ask. If I take softwares from friends, high chances, it is not compatible. But then, I'm learning to live with it. MBP requires special attention for a lot of things are mostly are complicated. You need to undergo a few steps to get something done, unlike in Windows only one step is required. Though complicated, I still love you MBP.

Well, one thing I don't have to ask about now is 'Does the pendrive have virus?' for MBP is said to be virus tolerant!

No comments:

Post a Comment